With 10+ years of development experience, I have been involved in all parts of product development, from product requirements and design to implementation and evangelizing. This means I have worked in tandem with sales, marketing, and customers to create tailored, context-cognizant solutions with an eye for the user at all times. While my focus is on iOS development I enjoy all aspects of programming in our ever increasing mobile world. I am adept at creating responsive, adaptive, and modular code to suit the needs of any project. As a team leader I am excellent at quickly recognizing, triaging, and cataloging issues while meeting and exceeding standards for quality code and documentation.
Acres 4.0 / Lead Software Engineer
February 2012 - PRESENT, Las Vegas, NV
- Led engineering team in process of converting existing native iOS apps to react-native hybrid apps
- Led a team of engineers from varying disciplines to create a mobile casino slot dispatch system, allowing clients to better optimize manpower and save time without sacrificing customer service
- Conceptualized, designed, and developed add-on modules to create value and versatility for users
- Managed and maintained JIRA ticketing system and confluence knowledge base, created best-practices of reporting and documentation for colleagues
- Developed rapid app prototypes on-demand for trade shows and product demos
GreenValleyMed / IT Manager
November 2008 - January 2012, Las Vegas, NV
- Created program to sync data in pharmacy software and ERP software
- Customized an open source ERP package, written in C++, for specific company needs
- Created iPad application for use by company sales force
- Optimized SQL stored procedures and functions
MicroNova Systems / Programmer
February 2004 - August 2008, Wilmington, NC
- Created a program in C++ to handle the creation of cd-rom software packages from a version control database
- Programmed an easy-to-use front-end for a CRM database using C++
- Maintained documentation of source code and assisted in the creation of an in-depth user manual
Languages and Technologies
Loading the data just for you.
This repo is the source code for this site. I liked the GitHub autogenerated name so I kept it. 😎
Talk is a really cool tool that allows object conformance between client and server. Keeps everyone honest.
Great Projects I Use
Swift networking library.
Swift networking library.
PromisesKit work great with Alamofire as well as extending the iOS frameworks.
Great tool for mapping from JSON to native objects. The Talk project will generate ObjectMapper compatable swift classes.